Project Freight Forwarding
Project freight forwarding remains Mahetrans’s core business, focusing predominantly on industries related to Oil and Gas, Energy, Power Generation, Mining and Metals as well as Infrastructure projects. We offer our clients a seamless portfolio of support services from the initial planning and budgetary phase to the final delivery and facility start up.
Our list of clients and project references speaks for itself, clearly demonstrating Mahetrans’s proven ability to perform under the most difficult circumstances and conditions, and in the most extreme environments.
Our core business of freight forwarding solutions is reinforced by our
comprehensive and efficient spectrum of logistics services, all with
proven track records, which completes the all-round holistic performance
of Mahetrans. As a result, we can offer tailor-made solutions to fulfill all
client requirements, however challenging.
These logistic services include transportation, transport engineering,
group-owned equipment, re-supply logistics, IT Solutions and consulting
Air Freight Services
When time is of the essence, we transport your cargo by air. Mahetrans applies the same unique approach to air freight as for all our other areas of business: provide our clients with seamless, full service to move a project to any location in the world. Get ready for takeoff!
Mahetrans operates air freight consolidation hubs at strategic locations
around the globe where items are expedited.
Our Products and Services
We offer a wide range of air freight products to find the ideal combination of delivery times, routing, commodity handling and freight pricing for
Our economy service ensures maximum cost savings through consolidation, suitable for price-sensitive commodities with a longer transit time, average seven days door-to-door.
When time is of the essence, Mahetrans also has the right solution. We find the most direct flight routes and schedule the earliest possible departures to reduce transit times, relying on Cargo 2000 (C2K) member airlines.
We also provide premium service to meet critical deadlines, with guaranteed fastest transit time, including express service products, aircraft chartering and on-board courier/hand-carry solutions.
Ocean Freight Services
Mahetrans provides a variety of ocean freight services to any destination in the world. We have technical and commercial expertise, and treat each project individually with a client-centric approach.
Our services include:
• Less Than Container Loads (LCL)
• Full Container Loads (FCL)
• Roll-On/Roll-Off (RO/RO) cargo
• Full/Part chartering for breakbulk, heavy lift and/or over-dimensional cargo
Breakbulk and Heavy Lift Chartering Services
We combine our vast shipping industry knowledge and freight forwarding experience to offer our clients the best service possible that meets and satisfies their challenging demands. Mahetrans operates with its own dedicated global chartering team, and our services include:
• Superior technical and economical chartering solutions
• Professional risk management and mitigation
• The highest standards, reliable quality and maximum flexibility
• Client-centric approach—whatever the task
• Exceptional working relationships and experience with key breakbulk, heavy lift, project, bulk cargo and RO/RO carriers
• Vessel directories and tracking systems
CYPRUS TRANSIT TRANSPORTATION
Our company ensures that your products or goods are safely transported by sea. It works with fast, high quality and affordable transportation options. As Mahetrans, serving with years of experience in the maritime transport sector, via Mersin port we deliver your products or belongings by sea with our voyages between Turkish Cyprus and Turkey without any damage.
YACHT AND BOAT SHIPPING
Transporting your boat to destinations worldwide
With over three decades of in-depth knowledge and experience of global yacht shipping, we have the logistics solutions to ensure your boat reaches its destination safely.
Through this extensive experience, we are trusted by many premium manufacturers and are able to offer the most diverse logistics solutions tailored to your requirements, ensuring your time and budget expectations are fulfilled.
Whether through a fixed routing option - liner service - or a more flexible alternative, our team's focus is always to provide the optimum logistics solution. Our varied services include container, RORO, heavylift and semi-submersible options, which can be door to door / port to port.
Mahetrans is organizing transportations by rail, from Turkey to Europe, to the Middle East, to Russia and to the Central Asia.
Railway Transportation, Combined Transportation, Project Transportation
THE COUNTRIES WE TRANSPORT
• Germany, France, İtaly, Hungary, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Rumania, Latvia, Lithvania, Estonia, Chez Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia, Albania, Kazakhistan, Uzbekhistan, Kırghizistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, İran, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, White Russia.
1) Wagon Transportations: Turkish and foreign cars loaded at any station of Turkey or in terminal of Çerkezkoy, can be trasmitted to a desired Station in European Countries mentioned below. These transports are more economic than road transports according to the price per ton which can be loaded up to 50 tons a wagon.
2) Container Transportations: For customers who don’t want to be transferred on the station, is possible to install at the door using 40’ and 45’ containers. The containers loaded with goods in the main terminal of Çerkezkoy, superimposed again onto tır using platform wagons, can be delivered to the buyer until the door in the transfer centers of Europe. Regular services are arranged every day, from Turkey to Europe.
ENGINEERED HEAVY LIFT AND TRANSPORT
The main objective in transportation is reaching the destination as fast, safe and cost efficient as possible. Mahetrans provides complete engineered solutions for your heavy lifting and transport requirements. Following the transportation and discharging processes, Mahetrans's professional crew places and installs the cargo with state of the art technology.
Heavy lifting and transportation services entails equipment such as cranes, gantries, strand jacks, self-propelled-modular and conventional trailers. Aside from the kit our team composed of specialists from the industry supply engineering, planning, supervision and project management during execution of a project. Our standards comply with the highest international safety and quality standards. Mahetrans strives to continuously improve its safety and qualitys